Plasticair’s SKYPLUME G1-ELMV & ELLV – DMF series of FRP Lab Exhaust Fans have been specifically designed for exposure to gas streams containing corrosive fumes. The rugged mixed flow impeller and robust housing offer favourable features such as corrosion resistant FRP construction for all gas contact parts. These units operate at high efficiencies while maintaining a quiet operation. Industries such as Waste Water Treatment, Pulp and Paper, Research Laboratories and Chemical Manufacturing will benefit from utilizing this product as it provides industrial quality, and long life.
SKYPLUME G1-ELMV & ELLV (Extended Lobe) Fans incorporate a Mixed Flow unit, complete with Medium or Low velocity nozzle design in addition to integral wind-band to maximize dilution ratios. Plasticair has achieved certified induction ratios between 233%-267%. This patented and enhanced design maximizes both plume height and dilution versus horsepower. Arrangement # 4 - direct drive option is available and it AMCA certified. Our construction is comprised of a UV stable FRP, which provides maximum corrosion resistance and strength. All of Plasticair’s standard designs meet a 125 MPH (201 kmh) wind load. 150 MPH (241 kmh) wind load construction is available upon request.
Designed for industrial and institutional applications, the housing is solid FRP throughout. All FRP exposed to the corrosive gas stream is constructed with a resin rich corrosion barrier complete with C-veil. Airstream straightening sections are designed into the 6 ducts that extend from the exterior to the interior which are also designed for motor excess. The motor is completely protected from the toxic airstream and is only exposed to outside or ambient air.
• Motor Located out of air stream.
• FRP (Rust Proof) Mixed Flow wheel design.
• FRP (Rust Proof) SKYPLUME stack.
• All FRP 0-25 flame spread per ASTM-E84.
• Inlet: FRP roof curb cap.
• 316/304 ss hardware.
• FRP Shaft Sleeve.
• Design to 125 MPH wind-load.
• Direct Drive Arrangement # 4 – Direct couple
• FRP Rust Proof UV Stable – 25 year wall warranty against failure do to rust and UV attack.
• Single wall
• Double wall with 2” insulation
• Energy recovery run around coils
• Bypass ss Dampers – Constructed in FRP, 316 ss, 304 ss, Aluminum epoxy coated, Galvanized.
• Damper electric actuators.
• Other materials of construction available: 316 ss, 304 ss, Galvanized, Mild Steel Epoxy coated.
Spark Resistant Construction:
• NEMA 3R disconnect switch, mounted and wired.
• NEMA 3R, 7, 9 explosion proof disconnect switch, mounted and wired.
• Class 1 Division Motors.
• Fans are Graphite lined with grounding Kit – Spark Proof.
Factory Assemble Systems:
• Common rail system under Fans and Plenum - FRP coated - rust proof.
• Energy recovery run around coil.
• Stainless Steel Silencer built into SKYPLUME G1 ELMV & ELLV stacks.
• Stainless Steel Silencer built into bypass dampers an intake plenum.
• Self-Supporting designs available up to 200 km (125 MPH) wind load.
• Heavy Duty galvanized roof curbs – up to 7 gauge construction.
Vibration Isolation Packages:
• 1” spring – housed and restrained.
• 2” spring – housed and restrained.
• Isolation dampers – constructed FRP, 316 ss, 304 ss.
• Isolation dampers – Aluminum epoxy coated construction.
Available Motors: VFD Ready, Premium Efficiency Mill and Chemical Duty, Explosion Proof.
Flexible Inlet connections
Nexus lining for use with Hydrofluoric Acid
Gravity type back draft dampers
Weather Cover – OSHA standard